Amazing coffee for YAPC::NA peeps

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Thu Jun 6 09:45:37 PDT 2013

Howdy,

I was very proud that BrewPony.com could sponsor YAPC::NA this year. Booyah!

My business completely relies on Perl in the middle and backend, and
that is why I give back:

Promo code: YAPCNA

will get you 10% off anything on BrewPony.com, including one month
trials/gifts (to send to your Dad for Father's day coming up next
week?)
and ALL subscriptions. This promo code will self-destruct tonight
(12pm PST), so decide by then :)

Amazing whole bean artisan coffee delivered to your mailbox. All of
you lazy coders know you want it. The Duke woke up to find he was
completely out of coffee one day, and being an irrational man, I
thought: I must fix this problem once and for all. And so BrewPony.com
was born.

https://twitter.com/brewpony
https://www.facebook.com/brewpony

Duke

PS: Currently BrewPony can only ship to the US. If you want to know
when BrewPony can ship international, please contact me off list.
Also, if you want to get an even better deal by having me ship a bunch
of coffee directly to your company/office, let me know.

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com