Bridge Command Play Testers

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Thu Jun 6 07:54:56 PDT 2013

Many of you were gracious enough to play test Bridge Command over the past few days. Unfortunately I only got your first names. If you would like to be listed as a play tester in the final version of the board game please send an email to jt at thegamecrafter.com with your name as you would like it to be listed.

Eight or nine of you also indicated you wanted to buy a copy of the game. Unfortunately, it's still not quite ready yet. However, if you want me to put you on the list to be notified when the game comes available for sale, please let me know that too.