How to get a cab in Austin, easy mode

Renato Santos renato.cron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:02:42 PDT 2013

In market, I guess it's get the country from Google account. So, if I get
the .apk from somewhere else I can install.

LastFm otherwise, installs from Google play, but don't play music on
Brasil. So I use a hacked version for listening music without vpn. (and if
someone here is from LastFm, why we can listen music on the browser but not
on mobile?!!)