[yapc] lightning talks, links fixed, one week till next deadline

rgeoffrey at platypiventures.com rgeoffrey at platypiventures.com
Wed May 30 05:47:39 PDT 2012

JT fixed the link for submitting lightning talks.  I have added an ABSTRACT URL to each day of lightning talks to take you to the right track on the list of talks page to see which are scheduled for each day.  On the actual day of the talks I will put them in order but for now it is just a jumbled list by day.

We have two weeks until speaking begins, so you have one week to get your submissions in before the next deadline.  If you submit your lightning talk by June 6 you have a much better chance of being accepted (for at least one talk).

Accepted Lighting Talks:
http://act.yapcna.org/2012/talks#6
Submit a Lightning Talk:
http://act.yapcna.org/2012/newtalk