[yapc] At YAPC::NA 2012 we’re introducing social badge ribbons....

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Thu May 24 06:06:34 PDT 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 08:01:35AM -0500, JT Smith wrote:
> > - and "Rockstar" is basically just offensive so you
> > probably don't want to do that one at all.
>
> Excellent. As part of our brain storming session we sat around for hours wondering what ribbon we could create that would offend you. I'm glad we succeeded. =)

... well played, sir.

I suppose I should clip one to my badge in that case, people are forever
telling me I look more like a bass player than a programmer anyway.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst