[yapc] At YAPC::NA 2012 we’re introducing social badge ribbons....

JT Smith admin at yapcna.org
Thu May 24 06:01:35 PDT 2012

> Excellent. Where's the page for us to propose what we want on them?

There isn't one. We had a brainstorming session at the last YAPC::NA Planning meeting. We had to have them custom made, which takes time, and we only thought of it recently.

> I'd be a lot more interested to have a Hallway++ ribbon than a DBIx::Class
> one, for example

You are certainly welcome to bring your own custom ribbons to YAPC.

> - and "Rockstar" is basically just offensive so you
> probably don't want to do that one at all.

Excellent. As part of our brain storming session we sat around for hours wondering what ribbon we could create that would offend you. I'm glad we succeeded. =)