[yapc] STF and How We Serve Your Data

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Thu Feb 23 01:00:02 PST 2012

Daisuke Maki will be giving a talk at YAPC::NA_2012 described as:
     STF is a distributed object store that is used in Livedoor (NHN
     Japan)Â
     The idea is the same as mogilefs, but it was built with open
     protocols (HTTP, PSGI) and commodity tools like Apache/Nginx, MySQL,
     and Q4M.
     It serves several hundred million files (mainly image files) and a
     few million b/sec for our blog, photo share, geo-location, and other
     services.
     In this talk I will describe what STF is, and how we set it up how we
     operate it.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]