[yapc] STF and How We Serve Your Data

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Thu Feb 23 01:00:02 PST 2012

Daisuke Maki will be giving a talk at YAPC::NA_2012 described as:
     STF is a distributed object store that is used in Livedoor (NHN
     The idea is the same as mogilefs, but it was built with open
     protocols (HTTP, PSGI) and commodity tools like Apache/Nginx, MySQL,
     and Q4M.
     It serves several hundred million files (mainly image files) and a
     few million b/sec for our blog, photo share, geo-location, and other
     In this talk I will describe what STF is, and how we set it up how we
     operate it.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]