I’m happy to announce that ActiveState has decided to...

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Wed Feb 22 01:00:03 PST 2012

[http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzjjsrUMfD1qm5pt2o1_500.png]

I’m happy to announce that ActiveState has decided to sponsor YAPC::NA_2012.
ActiveState empowers innovation from code to cloud smarter, safer, and faster.
ActiveState’s cutting-edge solutions give developers and enterprises the
power and flexibility to develop in Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, Node.js, PHP,
Tcl, and more. Stackato is ActiveState’s groundbreaking cloud platform for
creating a private platform as a service (PaaS), and is the cost-effective,
secure, and portable way to develop and deploy apps to the cloud. ActiveState
is proven for the enterprise: More than two million developers and 97% of
Fortune-1000 companies use ActiveState’s end-to-end solutions to develop,
distribute, and manage their software applications. Global customers like
Cisco, CA, HP, Bank of America, Siemens, and Lockheed Martin look to
ActiveState to save time, save money, minimize risk, ensure compliance, and
reduce time to market.
For more information, visit www.activestate.com.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]