[yapc] arrival dinner wiki

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Apr 17 22:26:08 PDT 2012

hi all,

i just edited the arrival dinner wiki page. it is at:

if anyone can figure out how to get my links to work, please edit the
page and tell me what you did. the first one worked and now is broken
but i didn't touch it. also the wiki help page is way wrong. more =
signs means larger header. the pdf link to the menu never seemed to work
no matter what i did. also i can't find out my user id so that needs to
be addressed.

please edit the page at the rsvp list if you are attending and with any
+N counts. you can edit in comments about the menu choices or email to
this list. no voting this year as i think the menu is pretty good.
desserts still need to be chosen so we may have some voting on that
alone. more on that when i get more info.

moe's is a short 5 or so block walk from (or crawl home from) the yapc
site. i don't think we will be needing any caravaning. if you want or
can offer rides, add that to your entry in the rsvp list.