[yapc] Mark Keating's pending process-fork

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 04:26:45 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 10:40:48PM -0400, Chris Prather wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Packy Anderson <yapc at packy.org> wrote:
> > Do we know what kinds of things they need?  TMTOWTDI is good for programming
> > languages, but by the 20th baby bonnet it can get a bit old...  ;)
>
> In my experience, nappies (diapers in en-us), wipes and coupons/gift
> certs for formula/food are universal. Toys and Books also tend to be
> acceptable, if maddening to the parents after a while (I'm not sure I
> can take reading Laura Numeroff's Hungry Monster book again ... even
> if I love her other stuff).

I believe they're using re-usable diapers. ALso note that I have plenty
of space -

http://www.markkeating.me.uk/2010/06/03/the-size-of-a-suitcase/

(this is my penance in order that Jaime doesn't kill Rob - I have things
to volunteer him for that I need him breathing for ...)

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst