[yapc] Mark Keating's pending process-fork

Chris Prather chris at prather.org
Fri Jun 4 19:40:48 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Packy Anderson <yapc at packy.org> wrote:
> Do we know what kinds of things they need?  TMTOWTDI is good for programming
> languages, but by the 20th baby bonnet it can get a bit old...  ;)

In my experience, nappies (diapers in en-us), wipes and coupons/gift
certs for formula/food are universal. Toys and Books also tend to be
acceptable, if maddening to the parents after a while (I'm not sure I
can take reading Laura Numeroff's Hungry Monster book again ... even
if I love her other stuff).

-Chris