[yapc] Tuesday night

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu May 15 14:40:22 PDT 2008

>>>>> "PA" == Packy Anderson <yapc at packy.org> writes:

>>>>> "u" == Uri Guttman < uri at stemsystems.com > writes:
  u> the banquet can be fun for outsiders depending on how well
  u> they can handle being around perl hackers. :) but in general
  u> you can buy seats to the banquet for the uninitiated. last
  u> time in chicago (2 years ago) it was at dave and busters
  u> which offered plenty of games and fun for those who didn't
  u> want to be bored to death by that auctioneer (me :).

  PA> Any idea when pricing for said seats and the deadline for
  PA> reserving them will be announced?  I don't know yet whether or not
  PA> I'll be bringing her along to the banquet; part of the decision
  PA> making process will be how much it will cost us compared to her
  PA> wandering off into Chicago on her own...

i will guess it is about $30-40 for the banquet. josh mcadams will know
more but he hasn't picked the location/etc. for it yet. the deadline is
usually about a week in advance so you have plenty of time still. i will
kick josh to get these things done so others can also plan to torture
their SO's will the yapc banquet. :)

thanx,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------