[yapc] Tuesday night

Packy Anderson yapc at packy.org
Thu May 15 14:34:08 PDT 2008

>>>>> "u" == Uri Guttman < uri at stemsystems.com > writes:

 u> the banquet can be fun for outsiders depending on how well
 u> they can handle being around perl hackers. :) but in general
 u> you can buy seats to the banquet for the uninitiated. last
 u> time in chicago (2 years ago) it was at dave and busters
 u> which offered plenty of games and fun for those who didn't
 u> want to be bored to death by that auctioneer (me :).

Any idea when pricing for said seats and the deadline for reserving them will be announced?  I don't know yet whether or not I'll be bringing her along to the banquet; part of the decision making process will be how much it will cost us compared to her wandering off into Chicago on her own...

-packy