[yapc] banquet menu and choices

Joe Cooper joe at virtualmin.com
Tue Jun 10 14:19:57 PDT 2008

Uri Guttman wrote:
> ok all of you, and i mean ALL of you. this is about the food at the
> banquet.
> 	A TASTE OF ITALY BUFFET (90 servings)

Sounds like marinara has won the day here, so I don't need to add
anything.

> 	dunno about if we choose pecan vs sweet potato pie for
> 	dessert. i will ask.

If there's a choice to be made, pecan is the obvious answer.  Though I'm
suspicious of any pecan pie prepared above the Mason-Dixon (or by anyone
other than my mom).

> 	MIDDLE EAST BUFFET  (30 servings for veggie/vegans)

I'll be setting up camp here.  Falafel and hummus, FTW.  It sounds like
serving count has already been adjusted upward to reasonable levels, so
I don't need to worry about dirty omnivores making eyes at my tabouli.

Thanks rustling up the vittles, Uri.