[yapc] banquet menu and choices

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Jun 10 14:45:41 PDT 2008

  JC> Uri Guttman wrote:
  >> ok all of you, and i mean ALL of you. this is about the food at the
  >> banquet.

  >> dunno about if we choose pecan vs sweet potato pie for
  >> dessert. i will ask.

  JC> If there's a choice to be made, pecan is the obvious answer.  Though I'm
  JC> suspicious of any pecan pie prepared above the Mason-Dixon (or by anyone
  JC> other than my mom).

i haven't asked about that. and yes, you can make a good pecan pie up
north. you just can't find them everywhere. i know a great pie shop in
somerville MA. :)

  JC> Thanks rustling up the vittles, Uri.

just thank jed clampett and granny instead!

and it is victuals! :)

uri, the speller of wierd hillbilly words

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------