[yapc] Dorm Accommodations

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Sun May 6 11:53:48 PDT 2007

Looking forward to getting those details soon - I bought my plane ticket
earlier this morning.  I'll arrive at IAH around 4:10pm (local time)
Saturday, depart on Thursday morning at 6:30am.  I'd like to be able to book
at the dorms all of the nights in between.

Also, what is the recommended way to get to the dorms from IAH?  I see
general information on travel at
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/travel.html but not a specific
answer to this question.  It should probably be there as this "use case" is
probably going to describe the plurality of attendees.

Cheers,
Richard