[yapc] Surviving Air Conditioning: How to Dress at UH?

James Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Thu Jun 21 18:02:51 PDT 2007

I'm wondering if anyone on the list can advise me as to how cold the
air conditioning gets in the buildings at U.H. where the conference
will be held.

Based on our experience at Boca Raton in 2003, I wouldn't be
surprised if the buildings at UH were air-conditioned to the point
where you need to wear a long-sleeve shirt indoors (even when outside
it's > 90F) and sleep with a blanket at night.

Can anyone confirm this?  I want to start packing tonight and need to
get an idea as to my long-sleeve/short-sleeve shirt balance.

Thank you very much.

Just another typically sartorially challenged Perl hacker