[yapc] yapc-na Sunday arrival dinner

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:00:54 PDT 2007

 Menu voting is over and the winner is *Fiesta en Guadalajara*!

*(all inclusive, minus bar drinks)*
*Fiesta en Guadalajara*
Appetizer: Chile con Queso and shrimp quesadillas
Entrée: Beef and chicken fajitas served with all the trimmings
Served with Mexican rice and refried beans
Dessert: Traditional flan and tres leches
Beverage: Iced Tea or Soda
*22.50 per person*

Tea or soda is included with the meal.  Bar drinks are separate (Cash bar).
Please bring cash as it makes it easier to pay the restaurant.  Checks will
be accepted, as will credit cards (pending access to the TPF donations
page).

Those that voted for the menu and those that didn't have a preference have
been moved under 'Attendance'.  Those that voted for a different menu have
been moved under 'Unconfirmed' since I didn't want to assume anything.  If
you will be attending the Sunday night Arrival Dinner, please add your name
under 'Attendance' and bump the tally by one.  I'm giving them an updated
headcount today and a final headcount early Thursday.

Thanks!
Jeremy

**