[yapc] arrival dinner herding

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Thu Jun 22 18:17:30 PDT 2006

A modest proposal: Since people will be left to fend for themselves on
returning, and it's a lot easier for people to retrace their steps than
learn a 2nd new way their first hours in a new city, I suggest we depart
on Sunday via the on-campus Green line stop, and transfer at Roosevelt to
the Red line the rest of the way up to Addison.

Walking to the Red line in the early sunlit evening in a big group while
sober: fine.  Walking from the Red line alone at night drunk: not
necessarily so fine.

-- Mike F.