[yapc] What is "Sanctuary"@Neo on Sunday?

Joshua ben Jore twists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 12:36:27 PDT 2006

On 6/16/06, Kent Cowgill <kent at c2group.net> wrote:
> But the link and description of sanctuary seems like traditional DJ mixed
> dance fare, with an emphasis on ... well, electro, retro, and industrial

Ohhhh! The bad CSS caused the description to get hidden by a picture.
I didn't think to read the HTML. I thought there was no description.
Dang. Now I've made a fool of myself.

> What kind of dancing are you looking for?

Well... if Electro-Morris dancing were feasible (beyond existing in a
cover on Bjork's Army of Remix) I'd definately go there.

Thanks for uh... helping me notice that the page already had the info.