[yapc] sign up for the arrival dinner

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Mon Jun 12 13:21:01 PDT 2006

hi all,

please sign up for the arrival dinner if you are going to it. we need a
proper head count 3 days before the event. that is june 22 which is only
10 days away. some of the menu choices have more votes than the signup
section! we also need a minimum of 80 heads for this and i don't expect
that to be a problem given the over 100 who ate chinese in toronto last
year. but as always, people are not signing up soon enough to assuage
our fears! :)

so go to this wiki page and add your name and counts to the list. and
add into the total at the end.

	http://yapcchicago.org/wiki/index.cgi?ArrivalDinner

thanx,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com