[yapc] YAPC video recording: first sample

Chris Dolan chris at clotho.com
Sat Jul 1 07:18:02 PDT 2006

On Jun 30, 2006, at 7:29 PM, Scott Walters wrote:

> Hi Chris, everyone,
>
> I'm holding my breath eagerly awaiting the rest of the recordings so
> I can share them with the Perl Mongers who weren't able to make it.
> Please announce far and wide when these are ready.
>
> Thank you =)
>
> Regards,
> -scott

Scott et al.,

It's going to be about a week before the first ones come out.
Several speakers have asked for a chance to look at them and give
approval before they go out to the world.  Other speakers have asked
to have some personal information to be edited out.  And a few other
presentations were mangled by my beta software and will need some
manual repair.  Therefore, I recommend an oxygen tank for your breath
holding exercise.  :-)

When the first ones are ready, I will announce an RSS feed on this
email list.  If you subscribe to that feed, you will be able view the
presentations as they are released.

Chris
--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software
(http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary
Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)