[yapc] YAPC video recording: first sample

Jose Castro jose.castro at log.pt
Sat Jul 1 07:22:30 PDT 2006

On Jul 1, 2006, at 3:18 PM, Chris Dolan wrote:

> It's going to be about a week before the first ones come out.
> Several speakers have asked for a chance to look at them and give
> approval before they go out to the world.  Other speakers have asked
> to have some personal information to be edited out.  And a few other
> presentations were mangled by my beta software and will need some
> manual repair.  Therefore, I recommend an oxygen tank for your breath
> holding exercise.  :-)
>
> When the first ones are ready, I will announce an RSS feed on this
> email list.  If you subscribe to that feed, you will be able view the
> presentations as they are released.

Chris, once again, thanks for doing this :-) And I'd like to stress out
again that the first sample was really neat :-) I can't wait for the
next ones :-)

Cheers,

jac

> Chris
> --
> Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
> 608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703
> vCard: http://www.chrisdolan.net/ChrisDolan.vcf
>
> Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software
> (http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary
> Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)

José Castro <jose.castro at log.pt>
log <www.log.pt>
Tel: +351 21 330 42 20
Fax: +351 21 330 42 19
Av. Duque de Ávila nº23, 1000-138 Lisboa