[yapc] Arrival dinner

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Jun 8 18:00:19 CDT 2004

  MES> I was unable to work the KWIKI.  I hope to attend the Arrival
  MES> dinner, but I don't know if I will arrive in time.  My transportation
  MES> plans are not yet set.  The most likely time seems to be 6:30pm at the
  MES> train station on Tuesday.

what problems did you have with the kwiki? it is very simple to
use. just click on an edit button, edit the text (add your name) and
click on save. it does seem to sometimes claim the page was edited
behind you but you can just try it again and it seems to work.

  MES> I received e-mail confirmation for the dorm and the conference, but
  MES> my name doesn't show up on the posted lists.

as has been posted here, the kwiki pages do not reflect anything from
the conference registrations. the pages are just edited by individual
attendees who want to let others know that they are attending. so edit
them if you want. i don't know if i should count you for the
dinner. even if you show up later, you can either scrounge buffet food
or order from the menu.

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com