[yapc] lodging woes and solution

kenneth.rich at rochester.edu kenneth.rich at rochester.edu
Tue Jun 8 06:31:40 CDT 2004

Hi-

If anyone else was like me and had suboptimal management decisiveness
keep them out of the on-campus housing, and found out that the
Marriott reservations folks claimed to have no knowledge of a YAPC
rate, listen up:

I got a room at the Hampton Inn, 10 Flint Rd, $90/night thru hotels.com.
I didn't shop around, so there might be a better rate out there,
I dare ya.  By map it looks lots closer to campus than the Marriott.

--
-ken rich    "Life would be easier if we had
              the source code."  --Compucius    kenneth.rich(a)rochester.edu