[yapc] lodging woes and solution

Kevin Eye eye at buffalo.edu
Tue Jun 8 08:32:16 CDT 2004

FYI - the Marriott, Hampton Inn, a Super 8 Motel, and a Red Roof Inn
are all in the same small block between Maple Rd. and Millersport
Highway on Flint Rd. This block borders the University (on the opposite
side as the University Inn). You can see the conference site from any
of these hotels (there might be some trees in the way). All are
probably about a mile away.

I've never stayed at the Red Roof Inn, so I can't speak to it's quality
(and good luck with internet access), but it looks like you can make a
reservation for $52 a night here:
http://www.redroof.com/reservations/inn_details.asp?innNumber=104

  - Kevin

--