[yapc] IMAX movie

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Jun 2 22:11:55 CDT 2004

  MC> Does the movie need to be paid for separately and can I bring a
  MC> guest?  I've read the YAPC pages and need to clarify this.

o'reilly has bought 125 tickets for harry potter on imax. we (the
cabal!)  will be giving them out in whatever way we choose. :) most will
be given out in pairs so if you can scam a pair you are set. i am open
to bribes as i keep saying but not one offer has come my way yet.

and we could contact the theater and hold more seats if we need them but
they would need to be bought with cash but at the discount rate of $8
IIRC. sometime on wednesday we will figure out if we need more seats.

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com