[yapc] PBI <-> Boca Raton

Jason Purdy jason at journalistic.com
Fri May 30 09:48:17 CDT 2003

Just giving a shout-out in case anyone else has a similar flight itinerary
and needs a ride.  My wife & I will take up 2 spots in a {compact} rental
car, along with some luggage, so there should be room for 1 or 2 more.

Anyway, we're arriving at PBI on Sunday at 7:51pm (Delta #591) and we're
staying at the DoubleTree.

Conversely, we're leaving Thursday (Delta #2136 @ 3:45p), so if anyone needs
a ride up to PBI, we can handle that, too.

Looking forward to the trip and putting some faces to some of the names and
learning more about Perl overall.  While I'm at it, I'd like to second the
motion to go check out some Jai Alai.  I'm not sure I should admit that I've
only seen it played on Miami Vice. ;)

Cheers,

Jason Purdy
jason at journalistic.com