[yapc] Seeking Bill Odom

Drew Taylor drew at drewtaylor.com
Fri Jun 20 12:50:19 CDT 2003

Bill Odom wrote:

>   "Dey sen' me because dey call me da speeeeed demon."
I would have started praying right then! :-)

> We reached the airport at 6:41pm, and
> since (thanks to you) I didn't have to check any luggage, I was able to
> board my 6:50 flight just as they were closing the door.
Wow! That's got to be a record. I don't think I've ever even made it
through security in 9 minutes, much less make it to the proper gate. I'm
guessing yours wasn't at the end of a terminal.

Drew Taylor          *  Web app development & consulting
drew at drewtaylor.com  *  Site implementation & hosting
www.drewtaylor.com   *  perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres