[yapc] Seeking Bill Odom

Bill Odom wnodom at intrasection.com
Fri Jun 20 08:48:24 CDT 2003

Piers:

> Before he left on a mad dash to try and catch his flight home,
> he passed me his sharp objects and his address so I could mail
> said sharp objects to him.

Believe it or not, I made my flight. The shuttle driver told me, in
his charming Jamaican accent,

  "Dey sen' me because dey call me da speeeeed demon."

And oh sweet lord he wasn't kidding.  I spent the ride hanging on for
dear life as we darted in and out of rush-hour traffic, passing
Corvettes and cutting off semis.  We reached the airport at 6:41pm, and
since (thanks to you) I didn't have to check any luggage, I was able to
board my 6:50 flight just as they were closing the door.

> I still have the sharp objects.
>
> For the life of me I can't find his address.

Here you go:

  Bill Odom
  37-A Cougar Road
  Glen Carbon, Illinois 62034

Thanks again for the help.

Bill

P.S. - I actually *have* been trying to send e-mail to you (at both
bofh.org.uk and iterative-software.com), but every message has bounced.
With my never-ending e-mail difficulties, I've no doubt the problem is
on this side, but I just haven't had time to untangle it yet.