[yapc] Multiple Schedules (was: dorms)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Jun 16 06:29:46 CDT 2003

>> The session schedule is now in a non-PDF format at
>> http://yapc.kwiki.org/

Ioannis>  It is not a good idea to have different schedules at
Ioannis> different places, for confusion is sure to erupt if
Ioannis> inconsistencies appear between them; escpecially, during the days of the conference
Ioannis> as things get re-scheduled and different schedules are updated at random frequencies.

I'd say the likelyhood of a Kwiki getting updated with correct
information is much greater than the static PDFs getting updated.
Already, the Kwiki has proved its worth in the past 18 hours.

Saying that, I'm sure that anyone who posts schedule changes on the Kwiki
will be careful to annotate how it deviates.