[yapc] Multiple Schedules (was: dorms)

ioannis at earthlink.net ioannis at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 16 02:24:50 CDT 2003

> The session schedule is now in a non-PDF format at
> http://yapc.kwiki.org/

 It is not a good idea to have different schedules at
different places, for confusion is sure to erupt if
inconsistencies appear between them; escpecially, during the days of the conference
as things get re-scheduled and different schedules are updated at random frequencies.

Therefore, I think it is appropriate that any deviations from the official
schedule should be annotated to make clear which information
is correct and what in error. (Timestamps might not prove trustworthy.)

Thanks

--

Ioannis Tambouras
Signed pgp-key on key server.

Linux or FreeBSD? It's like blonds or brunettes, I like them both.