[yapc] Tri-Rail service from Airports to Boca

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue Jun 10 17:23:00 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 06:03:45PM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:

>   DR> I should stress that I'm arriving on _Saturday_ around 3 PM, not
>   DR> Sunday, as most others seem to be doing.  I don't know how
>   DR> everyone else is managing to arrive on Sunday, unless they're
>   DR> staying til the next Sunday.  I didn't want to pay business
>   DR> traveller rates for the flight.
>
> you may not have heard but they dropped the required saturday stayover
> for florida. this is what lucille adler (dave's mom) told me. i have
> been to florida twice recently with no saturday stay and got decent
> fares.
>
> this may only be true for the northeast or other regions.
>
> uri

Nope, it works from Seattle too.  This is my 3rd trip to FL
in the last year, and I never would have saved any noticeable
amount of money by staying over a Saturday (I know, because
I checked).

On this trip, I'm flying Continental for $306. (I boycotted
them for 15 years, after they tried to kill me a few times,
but by now all their competitors are in my bad books too,
so all is (relatively) forgiven 8-})

-Tim
| Tim Maher (206) 781-UNIX  (866) DOC-PERL  (866) DOC-UNIX   |
| CEO, JAWCAR ("Just Another White Camel Award Recipient")   |
| tim(AT)Consultix-Inc.Com  TeachMeUnix.Com  TeachMePerl.Com |