[yapc] Tri-Rail service from Airports to Boca

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jun 10 17:06:00 CDT 2003

>>>>> "Dave" == Dave Rolsky <autarch at urth.org> writes:

Dave> I should stress that I'm arriving on _Saturday_ around 3 PM, not Sunday,
Dave> as most others seem to be doing.  I don't know how everyone else is
Dave> managing to arrive on Sunday, unless they're staying til the next Sunday.
Dave> I didn't want to pay business traveller rates for the flight.

Let me state that I'm arriving FLL around 5:15pm on *saturday* as
well, and have room in my rental car for a few others.  So far, no
takers.