[yapc] Opinions Please on Materials

Christopher L. Everett ceverett at ceverett.com
Thu Jun 5 13:30:40 CDT 2003

Ken Williams wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 05:45 PM, Christopher L. Everett wrote:
>

>> All Electronica except PDF's are fine with me ...

Sorry, for a moment I forgot that such a thing as PowerPoint
even existed.  Nix that too.

PDF has that high overhead quotient.  Maybe having the time to
reinstall Acrobat Reader (apologies to RMS, the open source
alternatives just won't do it for me until they plug into my
browser) on my box would make a difference.  OTOH my current
acroread problems could just be a libc incompatibility.

Given the chance, I opt for elegant (some would say brute)
simplicity :)

--
Christopher L. Everett
Chief Technology Officer