[Yapc-na-organizers] Attendance Numbers for past YAPC::NA

Jim Brandt cbrandt at buffalo.edu
Thu May 7 06:31:11 PDT 2009

Here are some crude graphs I made up years ago when I wanted to see how
much I should panic when registrations were low in May:

http://yapc.org/America/previous-years/2004/yapc_reg_2002.html
http://yapc.org/America/previous-years/2004/yapc_reg_2003.html

I believe 2004 was 241.

Note that there is some variance in counting rules (counting people who
registered but didn't come, etc.) over the years and different systems
were used before ACT, so these numbers are a bit slippery.

The last 2 years should be in ACT.