[Yapc-na-organizers] Lightning Talk technology for YAPC and maybe PPW?

Todd Rinaldo toddr at null.net
Sat Jun 28 14:19:27 PDT 2008

I just think it's funny we're calling our presenters "Special needs"
presenters. LOL.

Seriously though, I didn't see a single presentation we couldn't have
done on one laptop. The key thing for future lightning talks I think
is to assure there is a non-wireless network connection for the
presenter in the main room.