[Yapc-na-organizers] Promoting the Job Fair

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:35:20 PDT 2007

> I really liked the set-up of the job fair at YAPC in Chicago.  I thought it
> added a lot to the conference in a lot of ways.

Other than comments about the business cards, I think everyone that I
talked to thought that the job fair was a good idea.  Some attendees
said that we should have promoted it to them (the attendees) more
before the conference so they would have know to have brought a
polished resume.  So, if you are going to do it, make sure that
everyone attending knows that it's happening well before they arrive.