[Yapc-na-organizers] Tasks: Food/beverage/hospitality

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:09:27 PDT 2006

> Over the weekend I noticed in UH's food/beverage policy that you will be allowed to bring

This would be a great place to save some money.  When we signed up
with IIT we were told that we could cater the conference ourselves,
but then when we actually got ready to do so, we were told that we had
to use the on-campus catering service :(

If you can get written confirmation from the University as to exactly
what can and cannot be done, do so.