[WindyCity-pm] OT - Mac Leopard App

Eric Sinclair esinclai at pobox.com
Fri Jan 11 08:42:00 PST 2008

That may have been me... The tool is 'AppFresh'

	http://metaquark.de/appfresh

It doesn't tell you explicitly about Leopard compatibilty, just about latest versions and any listed release notes (which would reference Leopard). Quite handy.

-Eric

--
esinclai at pobox.com               aim/skype: esinclai     jabber: esinclai at gmail.com
http://www.kittyjoyce.com/eric/log/