[WindyCity-pm] OT - Mac Leopard App

Tom Yarrish tom at yarrish.com
Fri Jan 11 08:06:48 PST 2008

Hey all,
I know this is off topic, but someone told me about this at the Perl birthday party last month (so I'm assuming he reads this list).  Someone at dinner had told me about a Mac application that could scan all my Tiger apps on my computer and then tell me which ones are Leopard compatible.  I'm getting ready to upgrade my other machines, but I want to make sure all my apps are ready.

Thanks,
Tom