[WindyCity-pm] File transfer over serial ports.

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Wed Dec 19 13:28:51 PST 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to find a way to transfer small files from one linux computer to another over serial ports. Does anyone know where I can get help writing a perl script that will do this?

Thanks for any ideas.

Richard

Your beliefs become your thoughts.  Your thoughts become your words.  Your words become your actions.  Your actions become your habits.  Your habits become your values.  Your values become your destiny.  -- Mahatma Gandhi