[Wellington-pm] Meeting tomorrow evening

Peter Davenport davenportnz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 18:55:03 PDT 2017

HI,

I use a number of scripts, mostly to aquire and process seismic data.
They are generally written in Perl with calls to external routines,
often written in Fortran, to do numerical processing.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting today as I have
another place I have to be.

Peter Davenport