[Wellington-pm] Reminder: meeting this evening

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Tue Mar 8 12:58:23 PST 2016

That was quite a night at the Perl Mongers yesterday. Some words were said
that will never be said again at a Perl Mongers meeting and some
explanations were given that will never be heard again!

And thanks to Grant relentless quest in getting people to use XML::LibXML
(instead of XML::Simple ... ) I have 2 commits already pushed this morning.
I am really looking forward to read and use Grant's upcoming "LibXML by
example" and XPATH sandbox - which I used already this morning.

May I turn my Perl code packaging / deployment questions into a
presentation - with questions - for next month?

Cheers, Florent