[Wellington-pm] Reminder: meeting this evening

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Mar 7 19:09:11 PST 2016

Hi Mongers

Just a quick reminder that the March meeting is on this evening.  Usual
place and time:

    6:00pm Tuesday 8 March 2016
    Level 3, Catalyst House
    150 Willis Street
    Wellington
    http://wellington.pm.org/

Steve is going to tell us about his project and I'll expand a bit on my
LibXML documentation project that has progressed a little since last
month.

We can also talk about packaging as per Florent's suggestion and if
there's still ground to cover, perhaps someone could do a talk about
that next month.