[Wellington-pm] Damian Conway Speaking Tuesday at Wellington Perl Mongers

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Feb 5 15:20:16 PST 2008

Hi All

As previously announced, Damian Conway will be the guest speaker at this
month's Wellington Perl Monger's meeting on Tue Feb 12th.  His talk
topic is Life, The Universe, and Everything but knowing Damian he'll
find a way to stray outside those bounds.

The meeting will be hosted by Catalyst as usual, but in a larger room on
level 4.  Let's see if we can fill the space - bring friends and
workmates.  This is not really a Perl-centric meeting, but an
opportunity to experience a thought-provoking presentation from an
intelligent and entertaining speaker.

  Details here: http://wellington.pm.org/

The start time is later than usual at 6:45.  I'd recommend using the
time to grab a bite to eat first.

Regards