[Wellington-pm] Damian Conway Speaking Tonight at Wellington Perl Mongers

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Feb 11 13:31:16 PST 2008

Hi Mongers

Just a final reminder that Perl Mongers is tonight.  Starting at 6:45 on
Level 4 of the Catalyst building.

The main entrance to the building will be locked off from 6:00pm but
we'll have volunteers with access cards to let people in.

Given the later than usual start time, perhaps people would like to meet
at Syn bar in Bond Street for food and beverages from say 5:30pm.  There
should be a Catalyst person or two in the group to ensure access when
you move up here.