[Wellington-pm] Next meeting

Malcolm Allison Malcolm.Allison at computerland.co.nz
Wed Dec 29 14:45:43 CST 2004

Hi,
 thanks for the reply. i'm not trying to write to the desktop, but back
to the command prompt window that is being used to start the service.
just some brief bit of information to let them know that starting the
service has failed. even being able to tell them to look in the event
log (which i can write to with no problems) would be useful. i expeect
that what i need to do will also generate a message for the dialog box
you get if you start windows and a service fails to start.

cheers,
Malcolm