[Vlaanderen] New to the list

Hendrik Van Belleghem Hendrik at LDL48.org
Wed Sep 6 01:33:07 PDT 2006

I assume the first meeting will be a social one instead of a technical one?
Social = beer
Technical = slides

Instead of running around a date and location for 10 mails, I'm just going to suggest a location and date and we'll see where things go..

I live in Leuven (which is not all THAT central but close to Brussels nonetheless)..It's also famous for it's pubs (which is perfect for a social).
I can probably manage any evening of the week but I'm suggesting next wednesday, around 8 PM.. I hope brussels.pm people attending wont get an beer overflow.

Comments?

________________________________

From: vlaanderen-bounces+hendrik=ldl48.org at pm.org on behalf of Jonathan Schollen
Sent: Tue 05/09/2006 22:23
To: eco at ecocode.net; flatman at swing.be
Cc: wendy at dijkmat.nl; vlaanderen at pm.org; liz at dijkmat.nl
Subject: Re: [Vlaanderen] New to the list

Apperently Vlaanderen.pm is alive and kicking :-)
Maybe Hendrick is right by saying that all the list needs is a spark.

I do think it is possible to revive Vlaanderen.pm
I don't know how Geert arranged everything (seems like a extreem task), but
maybe we can try to find a date most can attend (along with a place and
time)?

As for me, It's impossible to attend meetings on thursdays or on saturday
mornings.

Gilles,
I followed the link you send, and it was indeed very interesting.
If I'm not mistaken, your next meeting is on Thuesday 11th of september,
right?
However, I did fail to find the starting time.
Is it correct to assume the meeting is in French? (Or is it in English?)

CU soon,

Jonathan