[Vlaanderen] New to the list

gilles.paquet at accenture.com gilles.paquet at accenture.com
Wed Sep 6 00:00:55 PDT 2006

> However, I did fail to find the starting time.

It begins around 18:30/19:00, depending of the work load of every one
and the traffic jam ;-) If you are interested, I'll drop you a mail for
the next meeting.

> Is it correct to assume the meeting is in French? (Or is it in
English?)

Most of the time it's in French, but a switch to English is not a
problem, and I guess that most of us can at least understand Dutch.

Gilles.